We're looking for a PeopleOps Recruiter to join the PCN team!
The time has come for PCN to hire a PeopleOp Recruiter to join our HQ in Amsterdam and to help us on our mission in 2021 & beyond. We’re looking for a recruiter & employer branding enthusiast to join our People and Ops team and support us in our exciting growth plans across Europe, APAC and the US.
At PCN, we’re all about having the right connections to help push you forward in your career by providing the essential tools and expert people skills for linking employers with their ideal candidates. People create networks.
Our success comes from focusing on our specialisms: FinTech, Saas, eCommerce & Cyber Security and recruitment is at the heart of what we do. Whether it’s supporting our candidates who are looking to take the next step in their career, working with clients who are looking for the best talent or providing our 150k strong network with the latest news and industry trends – we’ve got all the bases covered.
We're proud of our culture where we celebrate success & look for people who have an entrepreneurial drive, value honesty & integrity, and are looking for an opportunity to work in an open environment. You'll be surrounded by a multicultural team that loves to work hard, drive each other to get results but also has a lot of fun along the way.
Working closely with the Head of PeopleOps, you will help us reach our growth targets, focus on building a strong employer brand across all regions and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience for all of our candidates and touch points along the way.
As a PeopleOps Recruiter you will
- Work with business leaders to construct job ads & gain an understanding of current opening and hiring needs
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn Glassdoor etc.)
- Represent PCN brand, culture and ethos loudly and proudly
- Help us put together hiring strategies and employer branding campaigns
- Actively source & headhunt candidates through online and offline channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates & hiring managers on hiring processes
- Run & facilitate the end to end interview process from sourcing, conducting first interview through to guiding the candidate through subsequent interviews, references and offer
- Critically evaluate candidates suitability and company fit based on their interview and assignment performance
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Analyse turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs
- Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation
- Work with the PeopleOps team to ensure smooth onboarding experience for candidates
The requirements to become a PeopleOps Recruiter at PCN
- Proven work experience (minimum 1 year) as an Internal Recruiter, Talent Acquisition or similar role
- Previous experience in agency recruitment is also highly valued!
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Experience using various interview formats (e.g. phone, structured, group)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BSc in Human Resources or relevant field
- Creativity and sense of humour – not a must, but these will get you a long way!
The benefits of being a PeopleOps Recruiter at PCN
- 4 Day Work Week, every week – no we're not joking!
- An attractive full-time salary and motivating commission system
- Fast-tracked career progression
- Dedicated onboarding & training program
- A MacBook Air to work off from Day 1
- Working from home
- 2 Super Incentive Trips a year: in the past we've been to Husky Sledding in Lapland, Skiing in Val-d'Isère & Wine Tasting in Cape Town. 2021 Incentive Trips might even just top these!
- Quarterly Team Incentives – celebrating success together is way more fun
- Lunch clubs: Once a month, on target, we spend the afternoon in one of the best restaurants.
- Monthly team drinks and quarterly events
- Fitness & Health benefits: we want our employees to be happy & healthy!
- 20 days annual leave + 1 additional day of annual leave for every year with the company