Principal Consultant Identity & Access Management (IAM) / One Identity Manager
As a (Principal) Consultant Identity & Access Management (IAM) / One Identity Manager, you will pursue a risk-oriented approach in a team of 650+ consultants, bringing cybersecurity and business resilience to every facet of the ecosystem. In doing so, you'll combine functional, sector, and technical expertise to overcome cybersecurity challenges at every step of the digital journey.
– Analyse IT, business, and compliance requirements in the area of Identity & Access Management for our client's national and international customers.
– Consulting and supporting the conception, planning, and implementation of projects after recording the requirements and analysing the processes already in place.
– Integration and implementation of One Identity Management for the customers.
– Operational support and After-Sales consulting of the product.
– Completed university studies, e.g. (business) informatics, mathematics, or natural sciences.
– Fluent in German and English.
– Strong IT knowledge.
– Ideally at least 3-5 years of professional experience in IAM technologies, or IAM products (preferably One Identity Manager)
– A high degree of initiative and ability to work in a team.
– Open to new topics, technologies, and solutions.
– Strong analytical skills.
– On-site work with the customers, and in the office fills you with the same joy as working in a home office. A regular willingness to travel is expected.
You also feel confident in the following topics:
– One Identity Manager
– .Net programming
– Knowledge of authorization concepts in directory services like Active Directory or other LDAP products
– experience with ReST or SOAP APIs
No VISA sponsorship!
We are looking forward to your application!