Principal Product Manager – Marketing Automation
Our client: An International E-Commerce Retailer with a growing customer base of more than 35 million customers in 17 markets, is looking for a Principal Product Manager that specialises in Marketing Automation.
You will be responsible for co-creating the product vision, strategy, identifying impactful product opportunities and ensuring effective execution. You will lead a team of product managers and collaborate with marketing experts, data scientists and engineers. Excellence in product methodologies, focus on making a measurable impact and collaborative approach are the success factors for this role.
Where your expertise is needed
- Be the owner of marketing automation products: co-create and execute on the mid- & long-term product vision and strategy together with the team. Define goals with your team to achieve a high-level alignment on a half-year basis. Contribute to execution
- Create measurable impact: strive for maximum impact with available resources. Relentlessly focus the team on solving what matters
- Enable the team: Facilitate collaboration, communication, and decision-making between product, marketing, engineering and stakeholders. Optimize ways of working. Remove any roadblocks that stand in the way and effectively manage conflict and priorities. Foster an inclusive & diverse team environment
- Be a coach and role model to product managers in your team by showcasing deep expertise in product management and commercial understanding of Zalando business
What we’re looking for
- You have a track record of building and launching high complexity products that achieved a measurable impact. You owned several products end-to-end: defined mid- & long-term vision, strategy, goals and executed on your plan
- You led a product team, enabled it to deliver successfully and grew team members’ product management skills. You excel at inspiring a team towards a purpose and making them excited about the future
- You can structure any problem and explain it to anyone. Getting up to speed on complex processes is easy for you and you do not get lost in the details. You find the biggest opportunities and best solutions fast and reliably. You know how to measure the success of your products
- You create impact by effectively managing conflicts and priorities, in thinking creatively and being solution-oriented. You enjoy driving continuous improvement and innovation on product and team level
- In addition to outstanding verbal communication, you are used to writing vision documents, concise decision documents and know when to use a whiteboard to bring your point across