Product Manager – Bank Connectivity & Wallet
About Our Client
Our client is around since 15 years, disrupting the banking and FinTech scene. They created the one of the finest shopping experience throughout Europe and the US with over 90 million consumers and 200,000 merchants worldwide. They have offices in over 15 markets, with employees from 90 different countries.
There is one thing our client is focused on more than anything else – their customers. Checkout, merchant portals, payments and even cards – they believe that customers are loyal to experience. And their Product Managers are at the heart of this experience.
You are responsible for a valuable and beloved product
You set the vision and strategy for this product throughout the whole organization (especially your own team)
You are entirely focused on the experience of our users, not obsessing about a theoretical "should-be"
You own the budget and PnL for your product
You lead and drive a cross-functional team
You must have
- 2+ years of Product Management experience with digital products
- Experience in creating product roadmaps, leading UX decisions, the implementation of technical discussions and leading a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English).
Preferably you also have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in building banking or payments systems/ platforms
- Experience in building consumer facing products at scale