Product Manager – Customer Experience and CRM
Our client one a leading domestic financial group and capital provider employing over 600 people.
We are recruiting for the London office which is the hub for Banking Services which provides the payment infrastructure that powers financial technology companies services. .
The purpose of the Product Manager is to help establish the Customer Onboarding and Customer Relationship Management our client's UK new entity that is in license application process with the FCA. The Product Manager will be reporting to the Head of Payment Products and Operations.
Main Tasks and Objectives of the Role
- Lead integration and implementation projects in CRM domain
- Create and streamline customer experience and internal processes regarding CRM and customer onboarding flows
- Collecting and managing requirements from internal stakeholders
- Managing system configuration and changes
- Performing User Acceptance Testing on implementation changes
- Project and delivery management of internal IT and external IT vendors
- Monitor industry trends, competitive insights, and maintain compliance with regulatory expectations and requirements
- Responsible for updating related product documentation
- Providing relevant training and advice to employees;
- Proactive attitude towards, proposals to and execution of enhancements to processes, policies and procedures of the client's Banking Services;
Experience and attributes
- Prior experience in leading, implementing and integrating CRM and customer onboarding solutions and flows in fintech sector (Salesforce or similar) is desirable
- Knowledge about UK-specific flows in customer onboarding incl legal constraints and requirements
- Relevant degree
- Efficient solutions oriented;
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- Self-starter, motivated;
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure; and
- Limited travel may be required.