Product Manager – Open Banking
Our client: a Dutch-based Fintech multi-disciplinary payments platform, is looking for an experienced Product Manager who is an expert on the open banking / PSD2 technical and regulatory environment.
The primary goals of the Open Banking Product Manager are to ensure that he/she works in consultation with the other product managers and Market-facing functions to build a product and go-to-market strategy, to ensure in collaboration with Product Owners that the product is complete in terms of functionalities and features to fulfil the go-to-market strategy, and that is based on state of the art technology which meets industry requirements and standards, along with being competitive in the market.
– Be the subject matter expert on the Open Banking / PSD2 technical and regulatory environment, as well as the market opportunities and the industry trends.
– Be a thought leader within the industry and as a speaker in roadshows and events
– Responsible for the product strategy and long term vision
– Own product roadmap including providing input to product owners, reviewing, and approving the roadmap.
– Deliver the roadmap.
– Deliver the growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit and ROI
– Act as a client envangelist and as the internal voice of the customer; build the business case for clients
– Utilise available resources including market analysts to produce a competitive analysis
– Interact with the sales team and customers to understand customer needs and support new products and new releases
– Provide training for sales and pre-sales teams
– Working with marketing communications to execute a product marketing plan including marketing collaterals (Product handles content, marketing handles copywriting and design).
– Generate marketing content for campaigns & product/release launch including messaging & positioning
– 10-12 years' work experience in product management or similar role.
– Work experience in financial services related projects/products especially banks, Fintechs of software companies
– Bachelor's degree, preferably in any of the computer science fields
– Master's degree s a plus
– Strong knowledge in payments area such as: Open Banking, Transaction Banking and Corporate Banking markets.
– Comfortable participating in panels at conferences, presenting, competing webinars etc.
– Experience and knowledge of cross border and real time payments including SWIFT