Product Strategy Manager
This role can also based in Sweden or Germany
Our client is a Nordic based financial services company, currently expanding into wider Europe. Their large customer base, well-known owners and understanding of the industry give them the foundation to succeed. Their customers rely on you all to help them stay ahead of the competition by making life easier every day for their customers.
They are creating a new Product Strategy team which will take responsibility for identifying the areas and geographies where they can grow.
As a Product Strategy Manager you will be involved in projects that will drive forward the strategic goals of the business:
- Understand our client’s markets and customers, to develop insights and strategies, i.e. become a thought-leader in the FinTech space
- Drive forward the new space thinking and bring the business on a journey to the future of payments in the eCommerce and mobile channels
- Review and find efficiencies in our client’s existing product set
- Identify new business and product areas that the company should consider
- Make (better) use of the data that exists in the business to create insights
- Have the opportunity and space to identify and drive forward a topic you would like to explore.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in a management consulting role or having dealt with senior stakeholders in a strategic environment
- Experience and/or interest in Payments or FinTech is a nice-to-have
- Comfort with story building and creating presentations from scratch
- Experience of handling and generating insights from data
- Building relationships across the team, company and beyond
- Leading and influencing stakeholders to drive the execution of strategies
- Being a self-starter