Programme Manager Payments
This role can be based anywhere in Germany.
Our client is a Nordic based financial services company, currently expanding into wider Europe. Their large customer base, well-known owners and understanding of the industry give them the foundation to succeed. Their customers rely on you all to help them stay ahead of the competition by making life easier every day for their customers.
One of their key priorities is to become a leading eCommerce payments provider by 2024 and in order to help them do that they are looking for a Programme Manager Payments.
Your key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing matrix resources with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals and deadlines are met in areas including customer satisfaction, compliance, quality, reporting and team member performance.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Track and ensure measures are put in place for Risks and Issues
- Coordinate interdependencies across Programs and Teams
- Strong experience of large and complex cross-BU programs/projects
- Broad knowledge of Programme and Project management methodologies (e.g. Agile)
- Experience working in a Payments organization is essential
- eCommerce domain knowledge including payments and various alternative payment types
- Strong communication skills, tailored to large cross-country organizations, especially in remote working environments
- Strong experience of stakeholder management at all levels of the organization
- Strong payments and innovation background
- Highly organized and ability to work to tight deadlines at fast pace
- Keen attention to detail and proficiency in finding solutions to problems
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Strong understanding of road-mapping and road-mapping methodologies/tools