Project Management Officer
Remote – Germany – No Visa Sponsorship
About our client
Our client powers payment solutions for an easier tomorrow for banks, businesses, and consumers across Europe. They are a part of the European PayTech group.
Handling billions of transactions annually, they are among the solid payment processors in Europe. They keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for the customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made them a trusted partner to more than 700,000 merchant outlets, including 140,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises, and over 250 banks across Europe.
You’ll be part of the Issuer & eSecurity Services organization driving innovation excellence and helping to build products, processes, and environments of the future. Our client values the “voice of our customer” and uses it to share learnings about interactions to help to shape our strategy to be the European Payments Champion.
As a Project Management Officer, you will work together with a team of project and program managers supporting the management of the project. You will provide holistic support from A-Z, seamlessly switching from one capacity to another as the needs of the project and team dictate. As a member of PMO, you will be an ambassador toward the delivery team to foster the adoption of PMO-defined standard delivery management practices and will also identify areas of improvement and lead such initiatives as projects. As part of the PMO department, you will also participate in and support defining project management standards and ways of working.
- You will actively support Project and Programme Managers in the delivery of complex projects including the creation of standard artifacts, preparation of support materials for presentations and meetings including steering committees, running and follow-up of regular project meetings, project controlling and reporting, creation and maintenance of central project repository and documentation, scheduling and monitoring, budget controlling, etc.
- Depending on the nature and needs of the project/programme you will lead sub-projects or work-streams.
- You will proactively identify needed areas of improvement to our client's ways of working, make proposals for addressing such areas and lead in the execution of the initiative as a project.
- You will be responsible for various running PMO responsibilities such as documentation, creating training materials/guides, advocacy, adherence to standards, reporting, and project controlling.
- Participation in defining project framework and ways of working as part of the PMO team
- Lead in training, rolling out, and monitoring the usage of common project management methods and tools
- University degree, preferably in Business, (Software) Engineering, Informatics, Economics, or the Sciences
- 5+ years of work experience in (IT-) project management in an external client-facing capacity, preferably in a Project Management Office
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies in the context of Agile and SAFe
- You speak business-level English and preferably also either German or French
- Experience working with project management software & tools such as MS Project and with software development tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Ability to travel on-site within the EU for customer projects
- Authorisation to work in the EU
This role is open to be located in Germany, France, or Denmark.
- You enjoy working in multi-cultural project teams
- You have a desire and drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills tailored to large cross-country organizations, especially in remote working environments
- Highly self-motivated, highly perceptive, and highly collaborative
- Results-oriented and solution-oriented mentality
We are looking forward to your application!