Our client is the leading provider of payment and financial services in Europe. To support their continued international expansion, they are currently looking for a Project Manager. The role is based remotley.
- Drive forward international expansion
- Responsible for the planning, development and implementation of projects that utilize information technology and business solutions.
- Support multi-disciplinary teams, called squads, in the day-to-day operational management of their projects.
- Assess, manage and escalate risks, issues and changes to projects.
- Align with different stakeholders and business owners to find agreement on project objectives and to prioritize them.
- Coordinate and follow up on the execution of development projects, ensuring all objectives are met, within budget and on time, according to the quality standards set by the organization.
- Monitor (technically) the quality of deliverables and report KPI to stakeholders.
- Use the appropriate IT systems to track progress, to monitor performance and resource consumption, and to report to management.
- Oversee the assignment of resources to projects.
- Co-ordinating the day-to-day activities for multiple business and technology teams and ensuring alignment to the business goals/software delivery processes/best practices. Resource teams used can include:
– IT development, test and implementation
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or a technical field or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of project management experience.
- Evidence of being able to co-ordinate multiple programmes/projects in parallel.
- Experience working in an agile working environment.
- Fluent in English.
- You have demonstrated project management abilities, you are able to create a project plan, assign and manage resources to different project phases, and report on progress.
- You use a hands-on approach in dealing with complex projects and are keen on thinking outside the box to support your own creativity.
- You have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and are commercially aware of the opportunities of new and emerging technologies and services.
- You are interested in a fast-moving and innovative industry such as payments.