Quality Assurance Analyst
Our client, a rapidly expanding crypto company in the Netherlands, is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join their rapidly growing compliance team.
They are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst that will be responsible for maintaining oversight of all compliance with applicable laws and regulations. You will be between the first line of defense (onboarding team) and the second line of defense (compliance and risk department). You will face many challenges as the regulatory and technological landscape in cryptocurrency is developing and will be for years to come. It is key to comply with all applicable regulations and by joining our compliance team, you will play an essential role in ensuring that they do this.
What you'll be doing
You will be working in the team which is responsible for:
- Checking the correctness and completeness of the processed alerts by the team;
- Give advice and feedback to both the analysts and the responsible team leader to raise the level of standard;
- Develop a risk based approach to a second pair of eyes check that tackles any risks that might be left unseen by CDD analysts;
- Identify trends and provide input on how relevant processes or process descriptions could be improved;
- Stimulate the expertise of your colleagues by providing input on future training courses and always sharing relevant information with the team;
What you have:
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English (written and spoken);
- Advanced degree in (preferably) law or a comparable study;
- 4+ years of working experience in CDD & AML and preferable 1 or 2 years as (Senior) Q&A Analyst;
- Experience gained in company regulated by the Dutch Central Bank such as a fintech company, financial company or payment company;
- A completed specialised study in the area of compliance or integrity (for example via the Dutch Compliance Institute or the NIBE-SVV) is a strong plus;