We're looking for a Dutch-speaking Recruitment Consultant to join PCN to work on the Benelux market in Amsterdam.
This role will suit someone who is commercially minded and looking for an opportunity to develop & progress their career in business development and recruitment.
What does this mean? Basically, you’ll be on a steep learning curve giving you exposure to the ins and outs of recruitment including, but definitely not limited to, sourcing & headhunting, talent acquisition, sales & business development, negotiation, client acquisition, and key account manager amongst others!
PCN is a specialist leading supplier of executive recruitment, RPO services and headhunting in the fintech, payments, SaaS, eCommerce and Cyber security industry. We have been partnering with organizations for the past 10 years and helping them strategically grow their businesses, through headhunting and sourcing the best candidates for their needs.
Working at PCN, every day will be different; you will be offered an extensive training and onboarding programme, opportunities to attend major events across Europe (maybe not right now), incentive trips to beautiful locations, and the support of some of the finest payments and digital technology recruitment professionals this side of Europe.
About the role:
As a 360-recruitment consultant, you will be under the guidance of your manager who will provide coaching, guidance, and support along with helping to set measurable KPI’s and targets for success. You will be responsible for expanding the PCN presence & client base in the Benelux region, starting with building quality candidates pools (both local & international), followed by identifying key & target clients in the Benelux Market.
If we had to break the role into 4 key elements, you would be working across:
- Talent Acquisition: building, approaching & qualifying high-quality candidate pools
- Business Development & outbound/inbound sales – utilising LinkedIn, our CRM, cold calling, networking, social selling, attending (online) events etc.
- 360 Recruitment – not just CV pushing, you’re a specialist consultant to your clients & candidates and support and navigate them through the exciting process of changing their careers
- Head Hunting & Executive Search: finding candidates opportunities that others can't
What we're looking for:
- You speak native/fluent Dutch and you’re already living in Amsterdam or ready & willing to make the move
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification
- 1 – 2+ years experience in a commercial or sales-focused environment (this can be through an internship or previous work experience)
- You have a commercial mind, you're excited by the prospect of growing your own client base and the benefits that come with that.
- A sense of humour, we work hard & spend a lot of time together – we want to have fun along the way!
- Energetic & openness to learn
- You're kind – this sounds simple, yet can so easily be overlooked. We want people who genuinely care about their work, their clients and the people around them
- In 2020 we launched the 4 Day Work Week, meaning that you get paid full time to work only 4 days a week, every week. We really like it, our teams really like it and we think you’ll also really enjoy it.
- An attractive full time salary and motivating commission system
- Fast-tracked career progression
- Dedicated onboarding & Training program
- A MacBook Air to work off from Day 1
- Working from home
- Daily lunches supplied in the office
- 2 Super Incentive Trips a year: in the past we've been to Husky Sledding in Lapland, Skiing in Val-d'Isère & Wine Tasting in Cape Town. 2021 Incentive Trips might even just top these!
- Quarterly Team Incentives – celebrating success together is way more fun
- Lunch clubs: Once a month, on target, we spend the afternoon in one of the best restaurants.
- Monthly team drinks and quarterly events
- For the competitive type, we also have a pool table & ping pong table
- Fitness & Health benefits: we want our employees to be happy & healthy!
- 20 days annual leave + 1 additional day of annual leave for every year with the company
If you speak fluent Dutch and already have 2+ years experience in sales or recruitment we would love to hear from you.