Recruitment Consultant – Fintech – Nordics
Our Amsterdam Headquarters is actively looking for a Recruitment Consultant – Fintech who is fluent or a native speaker of Swedish, Norwegian or Danish to join our diverse team based in the heart of the picturesque canal belt in the centre of Amsterdam.
PCN is one of Europe’s leading niche and specialist recruiting consultancies. We have established our name in the Fintech & Payments space for the past 10 years by partnering with organisations and helping them strategically grow their business through headhunting and sourcing the best candidates for their needs.
We are now ready to launch our services in the Scandinavian/Nordic markets while focusing on expanding our presence in the market on top of our key client, Klarna. This position calls for someone who is ready to advance to the next step in their career by taking full control of a market and truly driving its growth and expansion. You will be the first person in the company solely dedicated to this market, so we are looking for someone with an ambitious outlook on business development, commercial acumen, and top-notch headhunting skills to boot!
Who we’re looking for:
We headhunt the best people for the best jobs. You possess a keen hunting eye who sees opportunity where it lies
You love picking up the phone and building B2B relationships and experience prospecting clients in a commercially minded manner
You have top tier communication skills. You will be communicating with senior business leaders, C Suite and highly motivated people. You don’t need to know all of their lingo but understand how to connect and build a relationship with them
You understand people. You know when and how to ask questions. Reading between the lines understanding what the opportunity conveys
Motivated, innovative, dedicated and organized are all words you’ve chosen to describe yourself and work ethic
Your high-level responsibilities as a Recruitment Consultant – Fintech – Nordics are:
- Building and expanding our client base in Scandinavia/Nordics across the Fintech and Payments vertical
- Negotiating terms of business for your new clients
- Developing and nurturing key accounts through expert service, client care and fostering these relationships
- Implementing your sourcing, headhunting and corporate search skills
- Developing candidate pools of quality individuals for your diversified client base
- Managing the end to-end recruitment process – ensuring quality at each step of the way
Here’s what you get from us as a Recruitment Consultant – Fintech – Nordics:
- 4 Day Work Week, every week – yes you read that right!
- An attractive full-time salary and motivating commission system
- Fast-tracked career progression
- Dedicated onboarding & training program
- A MacBook Air to work off from Day 1
- Working from home
- 2 Super Incentive Trips a year: in the past we've been to Husky Sledding in Lapland, Skiing in Val-d'Isère & Wine Tasting in Cape Town. 2021 Incentive Trips might even just top these!
- Quarterly Team Incentives – celebrating success together is way more fun
- Lunch clubs: Once a month, on target, we spend the afternoon in one of the best restaurants.
- Monthly team drinks and quarterly events
- For the competitive type, we also have a pool table & ping pong table
- Fitness & Health benefits: we want our employees to be happy & healthy!
- 20 days annual leave + 1 additional day of annual leave for every year with the company
Additional Requirements for a Recruitment Consultant – Fintech – Nordics
- Adding this in one more time for good measure. You speak a fluent/native level of a Scandinavian language. You’re already living in Amsterdam or ready & willing to make the move
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification
- 1+ years experience in a commercial or sales-focused environment (this can be through an internship or previous work experience)
- A sense of humour, we work hard & spend a lot of time together – we want to have fun along the way!
- Energetic & openness to learn
- You're kind – no one likes to work with a jerk. We want people who genuinely care about their work, their clients and the people around them
PCN is part of the larger PCN Capital, which is a portfolio of specialist recruitment brands including Digital Source, who service different areas of the market (Data Science & IT.) In addition to our HQ here in Amsterdam, we have offices in Berlin, Atlanta and Singapore. We are international company with every sense of the word (just ask our employees, they come from all corners of the world!)
Apply now or contact email@example.com for more information
Check out our website www.teampcn.com