Recruitment Consultant – Fintech – Nordics – Berlin
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- Not a quitter – You are resilient and won’t easily give up
- Does things differently – You pursue opportunities without regard to resources currently controlled. You are a team player and fit a scale-up culture which is entrepreneurial and challenging.
- Emotionally intelligent
- Funny and kind – You are genuinely kind and like a joke or two. We work hard and spend a lot of time together – we want to have fun along the way!
- Familiar with recruitment – You have 2-3 years of experience in recruiting
- Native Nordic language speaker – because you’ll be working on the Nordics market, it makes it a lot easier to vibe with your fellow Scandinavians in your own languages
- 4-Day Work Week (full time paid)
- Daily lunch
- Incentive trips (South Africa, Greece etc.) and fancy Lunch Clubs
- Dedicated onboarding program
WHO IS PCN?
We are known for our knowledge, expertise and over 10 years of experience in the recruitment market where we operate in the Fintech, Payments, SaaS, eCommerce and Cyber Security industries. We strategically help our partners grow through headhunting and sourcing the best workforce for their needs.
- We are colleagues but also friends.
- We have 13 nationalities in our team (members are Dutch, British, Belgian, French, South African, Hungarian, Bulgarian, American, Irish, Danish, Canadian, Australian, German).
- 92% of us comes to the office by bike or foot.
- We are growing rapidly and our team members too. 35% of us got promoted internally in the past 2 years.
- About 23% of us used to or is still playing sports at a competitive level/plays an instrument
- 99% of us can't wait to wear their sunglasses again (that 1% is a colleague that's currently working from Australia).
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
First of all: we like to keep things short, simple but clear. Like to hear more? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be on a steep learning curve giving you exposure to the ins and outs of recruitment.
You’ll get the chance to trial and error as an entrepreneur in your self-built network, of course not without the guidance and coaching of your manager (we like to call them mentors instead)
You will be building out the Fintech space in the Nordics market, an unbelievably thriving industry with tons of opportunity at every corner
You will be the full 360 degree consultant to both the client and candidate, championing and offering expertise at every step along the way
Of course there’s no rules or guidelines that work every time, but so far we have experienced the following to work well:
You’re the curious type and read yourself into the market by books, events you attend, blogs you follow etc. You’re on the lookout for hidden opportunities, you like to talk to strangers even if they don’t necessarily like that too (in corporate speak: cold calls), you’ll be the advisor for both the client and candidate guiding them through these exciting changes.
Do you see yourself entrepreneuring in the field of recruitment?