Recruitment Consultant – German Speaking
We are actively looking for a Recruitment Consultant who is a native speaker or fluent in German to join our diverse and growing team based out of our newest office in the vibrant Mitte neighbourhood in Central Berlin. You will be joining a quickly growing team of recruitment consultants dedicated to servicing and growing our presence and network in the DACH Market.
PCN is one of Europe’s leading niche and specialist recruiting consultancies. We have established our name in the Fintech & Payments space during the past 10 years by partnering with organisations and helping them strategically grow their business through headhunting and sourcing the best candidates for their needs. Using this knowledge and experience, we are ready to launch our expertise into the SaaS, Cyber Security and eCommerce spaces in 2021.
This position calls for someone who is ready to advance to the next step in their career by taking full control of a market and truly driving its growth and expansion. You will be a leading expert in one of our specialisms across the DACH region, so we are looking for someone with an ambitious outlook on business development, commercial acumen, and top-notch headhunting skills!
At PCN we promote quality & specialism across everything we do. We value the importance of working in an “open” environment where communication, initiative and being yourself is encouraged. Don’t be fooled by our casual appearance, we are very focused on achieving our results and you will experience this motivation and drive as soon as you step through the door. This means you personally need to be very committed and self-motivating as our managers are not there to micromanage you, they’re professionally trained to bring out the best in you through motivating and refining your skills.
What are we looking for in a Recruitment Consultant?
- We headhunt the best people for the best jobs. You possess a keen hunting eye who sees opportunity where it lies
- You love picking up the phone and building B2B relationships and experience prospecting clients in a commercially minded manner
- You have top tier communication skills. You will be communicating with senior business leaders, C Suite and highly motivated people. You don’t need to know all of their lingo but understand how to connect and build a relationship with them
- You understand people. You know when and how to ask questions. Reading between the lines understanding what the opportunity conveys
- Motivated, innovative, dedicated and organised are all words you’ve chosen to describe yourself and work ethic
- You are a native German speaker, or fluent at the professional level. You’re already living in Berlin or ready and willing to make the move.
Your responsibilities as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Building and expanding our client base in the DACH region across a dedicated vertical
- Negotiating terms of business for your new clients
- Developing and nurturing key accounts through expert service & client relationship management
- Implementing your sourcing, headhunting and corporate search skills
- Developing candidate pools of quality individuals for your diversified client base across the DACH region
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process – ensuring quality at each step of the way
The perks and benefits of being a Recruitment Consultant at PCN:
- 4 Day Work Week, every week – yes you read that right
- An attractive full time salary and motivating commission system
- Fast-tracked career progression
- Dedicated onboarding & Training program
- A MacBook Air to work off from Day 1
- Working from home
- 2 Super Incentive Trips a year: in the past we've been to Husky Sledding in Lapland, Skiing in the French Alps & Wine Tasting in Cape Town. 2021 Incentive Trips might even just top these! (travel restrictions permitting)
- Quarterly Team Incentives – celebrating success together is way more fun
- Lunch clubs: Once a month, on target, we spend the afternoon in one of the best restaurants.
- Monthly team drinks and quarterly events
- Fitness & Health benefits: we want our employees to be happy & healthy!
- 20 days annual leave (based on 4 day work week) + 1 additional day of annual leave for every year with the company
Additional Requirements for a Recruitment Consultant
- Adding this in one more time for good measure. You speak a fluent/native level of German. You’re already living in Berlin or ready & willing to make the move
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification
- 1+ years experience in a commercial or sales-focused environment (this can be through an internship or previous work experience)
- A sense of humour, we work hard & spend a lot of time together – we want to have fun along the way!
- Energetic & openness to learn
- You're kind – no one likes to work with a jerk. We want people who genuinely care about their work, their clients and the people around them
PCN is part of the larger PCN Capital, which is a portfolio of specialist recruitment brands including Digital Source, who service different areas of the market (Data Science & IT.) In addition to our HQ in Amsterdam, we have offices in Berlin, Atlanta and Singapore. We are an international company with every sense of the word (just ask our employees, they come from all corners of the world!)