PCN is one of Europe’s leading specialist recruitment consultancies. We have been partnering with organisations across the Fintech & Payments space for the past 10 years and helping them strategically grow their businesses, through headhunting and sourcing the best candidates for their needs.
At PCN we promote quality & specialism across everything we do. We value the importance of working in an open environment where communication, initiative and being yourself is encouraged. Don’t be fooled by our casual appearance, we are very focused on achieving our results and you will experience this motivation and drive as soon as you step through the door. This means you personally need to be very committed and self-motivating as our managers are not there to micromanage you, they’re professionally trained to bring out the best in you through motivating and refining your skills.
This position is ideal for someone who is looking for the next step in their career and for an opportunity to take full control of a market and drive its growth & expansion! We’re looking for someone that can put their commercial acumen, business development mindset & elite headhunting skills to the test.
What we're looking for:
- We headhunt the best people for the best jobs, this means you need to be a hunter, not a gatherer. We’re not looking for account managers (yes there is an element of this), but we need people who are truly entrepreneurial & commercially minded
- You’re not afraid of the phone – you have proven experience prospecting clients & building B2B relationships
- You have experience working in a commercial environment and you are interested in this
- Your communication is second to none – your days will be spent speaking with senior business leaders, C Levels and highly motivated people. You don’t need to be on their level but need to understand how to connect with them
- You understand people, you know how to ask questions and you’re curious. You need to be able to read between the lines & always be connecting the dots
- You’re innovative and inquisitive – you like finding new ways of doing things or in our context new ways to source people and get in the door
- You are supremely organised & flourish in being able to set your own way of working
- You're fluent/native in English. You’re already living in Amsterdam or ready & willing to make the move.
Your high-level responsibilities will be:
- Building & expanding our client based in the Nordics across a dedicated vertical
- Negotiating terms of business for your new clients
- Developing & nurturing key accounts through expert service & client relationship management
- Implementing your sourcing, search & headhunting skills
- Developing quality candidate pools for your diversified client base in the Nordics
- Managing the end to end recruitment process – ensuring quality at all times
What you’ll get in return:
- 4 Day Work Week, every week – no we're not joking!
- An attractive full-time salary and motivating commission system
- Fast-tracked career progression
- Dedicated onboarding & Training program
- A MacBook Air to work off from Day 1
- Home Office
- 2 Super Incentive Trips a year: in the past we've been to Husky Sledding in Lapland, Skiing in Val-d'Isère & Wine Tasting in Cape Town. 2021 Incentive Trips might even just top these!
- Quarterly Team Incentives – celebrating success together is way more fun
- Lunch clubs: Once a month, on target, we spend the afternoon in one of the best restaurants in Amsterdam
- Monthly team drinks and quarterly events
- Daily Lunch Provided
- Fresh Fruit delivered twice a week
- For the competitive type, we also have a pool table & ping pong table
- Fitness & Health benefits: we want our employees to be happy & healthy!
- 20 days annual leave + 1 additional day of annual leave for every year with the company
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification
- 1+ years experience in a commercial or sales-focused environment (this can be through an internship or previous work experience)
- A sense of humour, we work hard & spend a lot of time together – we want to have fun along the way!
- Energetic & openness to learn
- You're kind – this sounds simple, yet can so easily be overlooked. We want people who genuinely care about their work, their clients and the people around them