About the role:
As the Recruitment Team Lead – France, you will be leading a team of Recruitment Consultants while giving the coaching, guidance, and support along with helping set measurable KPI’s and targets for your team's success. You will be responsible for expanding the PCN presence & client base in the French market, starting with building quality candidate pools and nurturing the relationships amongst our existing French clients.
Mentor and lead a team of Recruitment Consultants, focusing on maintaining and expanding our presence in the French market
Manage the end-to-end Recruitment cycle by building and approaching high-quality candidate pools and acting as a specialist consultant to both your candidate and client
Developing and nurturing key accounts and negotiating the terms of business across the Fintech and Payments space in the French market
Implementing sourcing, executive search and headhunting strategies while mentoring those on your team to success
You are looking for the next step in your career where you can lead a team and give back your knowledge and expertise that you gained to others
Set and manage the KPI's and targets for your team by guiding and helping them to achieve the common team goals
Of course there are no rules or guidelines that work every time, but so far we have experienced the following to work well:
- Goal oriented – You are a high achieving individual, whether that in sales drivers, entrepreneurial goals or a commercial mindset
- Qualities of a leader – you actively engaged in something that requires an extra level of commitment
- Challenge driven – you like the challenge of building an own client portfolio and work in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Sociable, eager and ambitious – You are ready to embark on a career in business with a passion to connect with people
- You do things differently – You pursue opportunities without regard to resources currently controlled. You are a team player and fit a scale-up culture which is entrepreneurial and challenging
- Funny and kind – You are genuinely kind and like a joke or two. We work hard and spend a lot of time together – we want to have fun along the way!
- proficient command of business language in the French language
WHO WE ARE
We are known for our knowledge, expertise and over 10 years of experience in the recruitment market where we operate in the Fintech, Payments, SaaS, eCommerce and Cyber Security industries. We strategically help our partners grow through headhunting and sourcing the best workforce for their needs.
- We are colleagues but also friends.
- We represent 19 different nationalities across our team
- 92% of us travel to the office by bike or foot.
- Super important metrics about our company: Sushi and Pizza are both tied at 42% as our favorite dish, with 15% of us preferring Veggie meals. Hot beverage choice is clear: 71% of us are coffee drinkers and 28% are tea drinkers
- About 23% of us used to or is still playing sports at a competitive level/plays an instrument
WHAT WE OFFER
- 4-Day Work Week and still be paid for 5. Yes you read that right, nice to be on the progressive side of work-life balance, isn't it?
- Daily lunch provided from great restaurants in the area
- Unlimited commission structure
- Incentive travel trips with quarterly/monthly team incentives
- Office located in Amsterdam Zuidas plus a daily allowance for public transportation
- 20 vacation days (plus all those extra Friday's off, it's a lot of time for you)