Regional Sales Manager
(Remote from Germany, UK, or Spain)
This position is responsible for successfully selling our client's software products within the assigned geographic territory. Specific duties include identifying and properly qualifying business opportunities, preparing formal proposals, leading negotiations, and overcoming objections to close sales. Individuals in this role need to maintain a strong knowledge of offered solutions while providing accurate sales forecasts in a consistent manner.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Make regular telephone calls to develop relationships and follow up on leads.
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities.
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, and overcome objections to closure.
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and friendly manner with all levels of staff and customers.
- Assist in determining sales strategies and goals for products and services.
- Assist in evaluating product and service offerings in terms of customer needs.
- Research and develop lists of potential customers.
- Determine customer needs and apply a product and service offering in an effective manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in German and English.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience selling software/technology solutions preferred
- Inside Sales experience preferred
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and negotiate with emphasis on closing the sale