Sales Director Europe – Payments
This role can be based in DACH, UK, Benelux or CEE.
Our client is a Nordic based payments powerhouse, currently expanding into wider Europe. Their large customer base, well-known owners and understanding of the industry give them the foundation to succeed. Their customers rely on you all to help them stay ahead of the competition by making life easier every day for their customers.
As part of their European expansion plans, they are looking to recruit two European Sales Directors. The focus in this role is to create opportunities and close deals by using the market- and industry knowledge this person has. This role will have a large support infrastructure when it comes to the pre-sales and support function in general – the absolute main focus for this Sales Director is to create, drive and close opportunities within the European banking landscape.
- 10+ years of experience selling to financial institutions across Europe or specifically in DACH, UK, Benelux or CEE.
- Successful track-record building relationships with C-level.
- Ambitious and result oriented, determined on reaching targets with a can-do attitude and problem-solving when meeting challenges – the sales cycle for this role are approx. 24-36 months.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to cooperate across the organization at all levels.
- Analytical thinker and willing to challenge ways of doing things
- Ability and willingness to work both at a strategic and operational level
- Trustworthy and strong personality with the ability to affect positive change. Can challenge, inspire and positively influence both employees, leaders and stakeholders.
- Thrive in a hectic and changing environment in a fast-moving market – but also able to motivate yourself when being on your own.