Head of Sales
Remote – Germany (No Visa Sponsorship)
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Account Executive/ Head of Sales for their DACH Sales team. They aim for a driven, assertive, articulate, professional, with an entrepreneurial spirit. You are experienced and capable in navigating large enterprise level accounts from prospect to close, utilising a value selling approach.
Experience And Behaviours Required
- 5-10 years of comprehensive experience selling SaaS/Cloud solutions direct to large enterprise organisations and/or selling with and through GSI’s into enterprise accounts.
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience in partnering with global system integrators (GSIs) such as Accenture, Deloitte, etc.
- Successful track record of selling into verticals such as Financial Services, Telecommunications, Healthcare, Public Sector, Energy and Utilities.
- Prior experience working in a start-up environment that is an emerging business or industry on a growth trajectory.
- You’ll be comfortable in helping our client create resources and infrastructure where they may not exist today. Being entrepreneurial excites you – you’re up for the challenge!
- Track record of working hard to open doors and not being solely reliant on brand. You are comfortable being a hunter in a new category or growth space.
- Proven experience in selling value-add solutions and utilising a value selling methodology. You understand how to conduct an in-depth needs assessment with a consultative approach.
- You are a master in identifying key decision makers and developing and nurturing strategic relationships with C-level executives, as well as at lower levels within the organisation.
- You understand how to determine business needs and develop an effective, enterprise-wide strategy utilising technology solutions.
- Primary focus will be net new logos (i.e. net new client accounts).
- Strong ability to formulate and articulate the value and financial impact of SaaS solutions to customers.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of our clients product portfolio.
- Strong, collaborative, team player – you support your fellow Sales team members in ensuring the overall success of the Sales team.
- Be proficient in time management, account planning and territory management – you have a sense of urgency when it comes to your opportunities and accounts.
- Provide accurate, timely and realistic revenue forecast and pipeline management.
- Achieve and exceed your target – you like the win and you deliver!
- Compliance in utilising Sales management applications (Salesforce) and Sales enablement tools and resources.
- Travel as required.
Preferred (big Plus) But Not Required
- Experience with SaaS technology solutions focused on data intelligence, digital experience or digital employee experience technology solutions
- Bi-lingual and/or multi-national
- Multinational sales experience a plus
- Tech savvy and understand all things technology and data!
We are looking forward to your application!