Remote in Germany (no Visa Sponsorship)
Our client is a rapidly growing global leader in Digital Experience Monitoring.
Their goal is to help IT continuously improve end-user productivity by understanding and optimizing the technologies people use to get work done.
Their technology provides insight into employee usage
patterns to help their customers understand their total IT environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral component in a company’s growth through reliance on optimized technology use via analytics tooling.
The position will provide the candidate an opportunity to impact the productivity of end users. Since most enterprises rely heavily on the efficient functionality of their workplace digital systems, this position will entail a highly visible role with exposure to a variety of enterprise stake holders.
As a Sales Engineer – You will work closely with the sales team to help qualify and identify, and resolve key pain points.
– You will be responsible for identifying the technical requirements within an offering, matching them to our clients solutions, and accelerating the adoption cycle by positioning and demonstrating market differentiators.
– You will provide product demonstrations, evaluating proof of concepts, documentation and enablement to support the goal.
– You will be able to talk and explain complicated technical solutions and pitch
them at the required level of your audience.
– Fluent in English and German
– Ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the organization and maintain a high level of customer service at all times
– Proven ability to generate revenue, including sales target accountability
– Excellent written/verbal communication, organization, presentation, and project
– Experience delivering solutions to all size companies
– Technical documentation and presentation experience
– Ability to conduct meetings, document actions and follow up with all parties involved
– Ability to troubleshoot & analyze software and systems
– Ability to assist with revenue generation, including sales target accountability
– Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team setting
– Previous experience of the software sales market
– Previous experience with enterprise level top-tier technical support desirable
– Previous experience with Channel Partners is desirable
– BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience with at least 3 years of work experience as a sales engineer
– Professional certifications in technology like Microsoft, Citrix, and VMware such as MCP, MCSE, MCT, CCA, CCEA, VCP, VCAP, and VCI desirable
– Virtualisation Technologies and Techniques such as server-based computing and
– Knowledge of end user support tools/techniques
– Understanding of relational databases is a plus, SQL query language and scripting,
– Scripting and PowerShell familiarity is desirable
– PowerBI skills are desirable
– Experience with Service Desk tools like ServiceNow is desirable
– Experience with Cloud technologies is desirable
– Experience with REST APIs is desirable
We are looking forward to your application!