Sales Manager (Vienna based)
For more than 20 years, our client has provided e-commerce and digital payment services to national and international customers. Their long-standing experience in the field of IT means they have grown alongside the requirements of e-commerce, experiencing many different trends and developments along the way. They use this expertise to benefit the B2B and B2C customers, supporting them globally with their skillset and solutions.
Our client offers a SaaS-based payments orchestration platform for online merchants, payment service providers, acquirers and ISOs, providing unified access to a multitude of payment methods worldwide as well as routing, risk management, post-processing, integration and consolidated reporting functionality.
What you will do:
Working in Sales for our client, you will be responsible for one of the most crucial functions within the company: winning new customers and growing the business! You will accompany leads across the entire sales journey from first contact to conversion, by adopting a strongly consultative sales approach.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying promising inbound and outbound leads
- Building a rapport with potential new customers via email, telephone, videoconferencing as well as in-person visits
- Making initial sales pitches and giving in-depth product demonstrations
- Understanding our potential customers’ requirements and ensuring a good product fit
- Managing request for proposal (RFP) activities
- Negotiating commercials and legal aspects and closing deals
- Providing the client with feedback to help improve their product and services
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years experience in the sale of B2B software products.
- Experience in the online Payments, FinTech and/or e-commerce industry highly preferred
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role and managing stakeholders
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must
- Fluency in other languages (especially German) preferred but not essential
- Ability to confidently discuss technical topics
- Willingness to travel, visit clients all over the world and participate in trade shows
- Higher education degree preferred but not essential
Join the agile, team-oriented company with the opportunity to work on global web projects, complete tasks under your own initiative, and get involved at the forefront of modern technologies and open-source software.
- Highly attractive performance-based remuneration model
- Friendly and open working environment in a well-connected modern office in the center of Vienna
- Company notebook (MacBook/Thinkpad/Dell) for all employees with your free choice of software
- Hybrid model (office/home office)
- Yearly ticket for the Vienna public transport network
- Fitness plan that gives all employees automatic free access to various fitness studios and sport activities via the myClubs app
- Numerous team and company events guarantee a friendly atmosphere
- Portfolio of global customers, including some of the top 300 web properties
- Excellent career prospects in a fast-growing company
- Access to numerous training opportunities
We are looking forward to your application!