Growing rapidly, with operations spanning the globe. We are looking for motivated independent sales representative who want to make a meaningful contribution to achieving the vision, get involved in every facet of business development to increase market share and sales of various products in North America. The expectation of the sales representative is to become a leader in their territory by being visible and influential.
What you will do?
Your mission is to be the face of the company and provide excellent customer service to customers and exceptional brand development to clients.
You will work to establish relationships with new clients and maintaining client relationships to increase our market share. With our business goals in mind, you will collaborate with your teammates to create campaign ideas.
Sales Manager are also accountable to achieve sales targets of products and services through the management of a small of a bronze portfolio by applying well developed consultative sales and relationship management principles.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a sales representative in the closely related field if you are applying for Sales manager.
- General knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Ability in creating and maintaining client relationships.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and organization skills?attention to detail.
- Driver’s license and vehicle with insurance (required) Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be eligible to work in USA.
- Larger escalating earning potential
- Commission Plus Target Bonus program and salary earning opportunities
- Monthly and annual residual salary earning opportunities
- Health Benefits program offered
- Gain experience and the opportunity for growth and advancement
- Full training provided
Job Type? Full-Time/Part-time