Sales Manager (German Speaking)
Our company is dandling billions of transactions annually and is among the top payment processors in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made us a trusted partner to more than 700,000 merchant outlets, including 140,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises, and over 250 banks across Europe.
You’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Working to shape the future of payments, it’s not just skills and motivation that get the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business, and colleague.
Join a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Together, we can power the future as a European payments champion
You’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In Customer Engagement, our role is client-facing; acquiring new customers, and taking care of the existing ones
- Generating new leads, helping our customers make the most of their relationship with us
- Growing their business, and finding the right products to help them
- We are responsible for customer revenue and contracts
In this role, you’ll power an easier tomorrow for all of us
- As a Germany-based Sales Manager, you’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments
- You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions
- Your key responsibilities are lead generation and ensuring our German customers are happy
- Strong relationships at all levels from the executive team to the day to day operations
- You will be the customer advocate within the company and the advocate within the customer
- By helping us find new customers and ensuring our existing ones are happy, you are building a foundation for the companies’ growth in the DACH region.
- You will negotiate contracts and commercials and will be responsible for the revenue associated with that customer.
- A key part of the role will be identifying, leading , and successfully closing sales opportunities.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
Skills, motivation, and that little personal twist make you succeed
Your professional skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference at our company.
Your professional qualifications include:
- Strong experience in the payments industry (particularly on the issuing side
- Good understanding of the German / European payments market, technology trends, regulatory trends and customer behaviours
- Sales / Account management experience
- Fluent in German (verbal and written)
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Relevant higher education
Besides that little twist in your personality that makes you, we are looking for a colleague who is…
- Enjoys dealing with people
- Financially / commercially savvy
- Customer-first mindset
- Dynamic and proactive
- Independent and self-motivated
The working location is either from our offices in Frankfurt or remote!
You will be a key part of defining our setup in DACH. The role comes with the flexibility to work from home and onsite when needed.