Salesforce Consultant – Netherlands (Dutch Speaking)
PCN’s client is a Dutch Salesforce Partner situated in the heart of the Netherlands. They are motivated by their partnerships with forward-thinking companies seeking to streamline operations and enhance scalability through Salesforce.
Their customer base is quite diverse, including partner-focused organisations in industries such as manufacturing, automotive, agriculture, and professional services. This encompasses both startups and established industry leaders.
The client is looking for a Salesforce Consultant, with 2+ years of experience in a similar role. Your responsibilities will include mentoring Junior Consultants and serving as a coach. Moreover, in addition to guiding your colleagues, you’ll have ample opportunities for personal growth, including access to an unrestricted training budget.
Responsibilities as a Salesforce Consultant:
As a Salesforce Consultant, your day-to-day tasks will contain:
- Support the delivery of Salesforce implementation projects from inception to completion.
- Collaborate with clients to gather and document business requirements.
- Design and configure Salesforce solutions to meet client needs.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior consultants and team members.
- Conduct client training sessions and workshops.
- Assist with pre-sales activities, including scoping and estimating projects.
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce updates and best practices.
Qualifications/Required Skills for an ideal Salesforce Consultant:
An ideal candidate for the Salesforce Consultant role will need to meet most of these requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce implementation and customisation.
- Salesforce certifications (e.g., Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant, etc.).
- Proven experience in delivering end-to-end Salesforce projects.
- Experience with other Salesforce products (e.g., Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Community Cloud, etc.).
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both written and spoken).
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and independently.
Interested? Get in touch now!
Don’t think that it will be a good match? Discover more jobs from PCN.