Salesforce Solution Architect – Netherlands (Dutch Speaking)
Recipient of the Salesforce Innovation Award in both 2022 and 2020, PCN's client stands among the exclusive nine globally recognised as Salesforce Product Development Outsourcers (PDOs). Boasting 25 years in the industry and a portfolio of over 2,000 successful projects, they are a discreet leader in the Salesforce consulting sector.
As they continue to expand, we are in search of a talented and experienced Salesforce Solution Architect to join their dynamic team. We seek an individual with expertise in leading the development of Salesforce solutions and providing guidance on technology stack selection during the implementation phase. Your role as a seasoned Salesforce Solution Architect will be pivotal in shaping and driving the success of their innovative projects as they further establish their influence in the Salesforce ecosystem.
Responsibilities as a Salesforce Solution Architect:
As a Salesforce Solution Architect, your day-to-day tasks will contain:
- Leading the development of solutions based on Salesforce, ensuring discreet oversight
- Providing guidance on technology stack selection during the implementation phase
- Directing the activities of the implementation team under discreet supervision
- Crafting detailed technical documentation for projects
- Serving as a recognized authority in Salesforce solutions
- Conducting discovery workshops and documenting requirements
- Creating process diagrams and designing end-to-end processes
- Reporting and discussing customer collaboration with upper management
- Transferring expertise in declarative Salesforce configurations to less experienced team members
- Offering alternative solutions for intricate implementation challenges
- Acting as a mediator between the client's technical and business representatives
- Offering advice on solution development and customization
- Conducting project estimations and providing pre-sales support
- Actively participating in knowledge sharing regarding effective solution design practices in the Salesforce domain
Qualifications/Required Skills for an ideal Salesforce Solution Architect:
An ideal candidate for the Salesforce Solution Architect role will need to meet most of these requirements:
- Over 5 years of Salesforce experience in consulting, excluding internal projects
- 3+ years in client-facing roles with communication experience up to C-level representatives
- Certified as a Sales and Service Cloud Consultant
- Proficient in coordinating teams, including configurators and developers
- Expertise in Business Analysis and Process Mapping using UML/BPMN, preferably in LucidChart
- Proven experience in Agile IT development environments
- Fluent in Dutch (C1) and Business English (C1)
- Successful track record in Salesforce documentation
- Demonstrated ability to conduct workshops, explaining technical concepts to business-oriented individuals
Interested? Get in touch now!
Don't think that it will be a good match? Discover more jobs from PCN.