Senior Account Executive DACH
Remote – from Germany
Our client's mission is to fight financial crime. They help protect the global financial system by verifying millions of identities for banks, neobanks, online brokers, crypto exchanges, or insurers like N26, Vivid, Trade Republic, flatexDEGIRO, Wish, Solarisbank, and more.
Having started the mission in January 2018 only, they are incredibly proud to count around 350 employees between the Amsterdam and Barcelona offices, with over 50 nationalities and a nearly equal balance of genders.
About the role
Our client is working on its next growth phase with sizeable VC backing and a strong leadership team. For 2022, they are on track to grow even faster than last year. And this is where you come in!
As a Senior Account Executive, we rely on you to further accelerate the growth. You will play a key role in developing our client's business through building relationships and closing deals with prospective clients. You will be responsible for running complex deal cycles with regulated companies that have many layers and decision-makers. You will serve as the ‘face’ towards clients, convincing them to choose the client as their go-to provider for bank-grade onboarding and monitoring services. The role of the Account Executive is very diverse by nature and provides a lot of freedom and autonomy in achieving your goals.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for the DACH region.
- Build pipeline in collaboration with the Business Development and Marketing staff and FinTechs and Consultancies in our client's ecosystem.
- Represent the company at networking events and tradeshows.
- Manage complex enterprise deal cycles with 6-12 months lead time. You will be engaging with C- level executives and compliance, legal, tech, and product staff.
What you've got:
- At least 5 years of experience in the enterprise (software) consultative sales (previous experience in FinTech is a plus).
- Proven experience in managing a sizeable sales pipeline and in closing deals successfully.
- You enjoy supporting prospective customers along their vendor selection process while always staying a step ahead.
- You are an excellent relationship builder and know what it takes to convince decision-makers.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in German is a must-have for this role.
What do we offer?
Fast company growth! That means there is a lot of room for impact in a fairly new KYC market! You will get the chance to work at and add value to an international and rapidly growing scale-up that works with leading names in global FinTech, Crypto, and Trading platforms. You will get:
- 50/50 hybrid working model
- Remote work enablement and work from home allowance
- 25 days of holidays to chill
- Offices in Amsterdam and Barcelona with over 50 different nationalities
- Workplace Experience Group to enhance the employee experience in wellbeing, CSR and D&I
- Open Up – our partner in mental health support. Accessible to all our employees
- Career growth opportunities
- Free coffee, drinks, fruit & snacks are always available
- Subsidized warm lunch
- Additional local benefits – these vary per country
- Friday fun: Drinks in our very own bar, Arcade game nights, and sports activities. Do you have any ideas for our next team-building event?
We are looking forward to your application!