About the Client
We have built the tech infrastructure of a bank and the regulatory infrastructure of a bank. Hence, we are actually very similar to Revolut. We are not only built in a similar way but we also offer similar banking features. We however distribute these differently. Instead of directly going to an end-consumer, our products are integrated into other products, often software products. Essentially, we lend our banking infrastructure to our partners to offer banking features like accounts, wire transfers and cards to their customers. This is then called Banking-as-a-Service. You’d probably agree that physical branches are outdated, well we believe that isolated mobile apps are outdated as well. In the future, banking services will be natively integrated into all types of software products making for a much better user experience.
We were founded in 2019, are now at 90 employees compared to 20 at the beginning of last year, are regulated by the Banque de France, and handle over 150m€ in our bank on a monthly basis. We are funded by external investors like Creandum (investor in Spotify) and Accel (investor in Doctolib and BlaBlaCar) and have received over 20m€ in external funding.
About the Role
Our Client is looking for a Senior Account Executive for the DACH region. You will be among the first hires for the region and become a cornerstone for success in Europe.
You should be able to hunt, convince and sign numerous of new customers in the upcoming years. Even though your core role will consist in selling the product, you do not need to be a classic salesperson!
Lastly, you should be a team player who will partner with our client's product and compliance teams (among others) to ensure our roadmap entails the main requests of our top prospects and to constantly improve our onboarding processes.
- Be accountable for increasing revenue and new client acquisition at high rates of growth
- Develop a consultative and solution-based sales approach to answer customer's needs
- Attend industry events to meet new prospects and spot new opportunities throughout Germany and Austria
- Effectively work cross-functionally across the organization to shape our client's solution to meet customer needs
You’re a great match if:
- 3/4+ years of sales experience, preferably selling a technical product in a start-up / scale-up
- A good understanding of the Fintech ecosystem is a plus
- Previous experience in an international / European environment
- Professional proficiency in German and in English
- Passion for startups and new technology businesses
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts, and translate them into the industry- or business-relevant terms
- The ideal teammate: Empathetic. Skilled. Frank. We love to challenge each other, and we leave our egos at the door.
It’s okay if you don’t tick all the boxes — don’t let imposture syndrome prevent you from applying!