Senior Account Manager, Germany (Remote)
Senior Account Manager, Germany: Our client is a world leader in gift cards whose mission is to increase the value and impact of the various gift card programs. They are a pioneer in the industry with 25+ years of experience and originate processing in more than 50 countries and more than 45 currencies. Our client serves more than 25% of the top 250 Global Retailers and 35 of the Top 100 US Retailers.
They are focused exclusively on discovering and delivering better ways for retailers and restaurants to maximize revenue from their stored value programs. The continued investment in people, technology, operations, and new products directly benefits their clients by delivering the latest technology, the highest level of service, and the most effective ways to engage and delight consumers across multiple channels.
Our client never stops trying to find ways to make the stored value more attractive, more fun, more engaging, easier to buy, easier to use, more rewarding to give, and more iron-clad when it comes to preventing fraud. In fact, over the past 5 years, they have invested millions of dollars in new solutions for the clients. The chief focus in these investments has been on the areas that have the greatest impact on the clients: Technology, Analytics, Fraud Prevention Solutions, and – most importantly – People.
We are searching for a Senior Account Manager to join our client’s German team that will be responsible for managing all aspects of client relationships to ensure client satisfaction and effective use of the products and services.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Manager Role:
– Development and execution of a client service delivery strategy for assigned clients around the clients’ needs, contract specifications, and cost components.
– Ensure all Service Level Agreements are met and ensure a collaborative and partnered relationship with all internal and external stakeholders.
– Actively pursue and promote up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, growing existing business that is mature.
– Understand and manage contract expiration and prepare and present solutions in advance to retain relationships. Monitor and manage the terms and conditions of a client contract, including timely resolution of outstanding invoices.
– Initiate and sustain extensive communication, coordination, and business acumen across our client’s business channels to partner with appropriate departments in the leadership of strategic account initiatives or the resolution of client issues.
– Effectively manage multiple and competing priorities to build cross-functional consensus. Proactively communicate service status and act as an escalation point for service issues.
– Conduct regularly scheduled calls, presentations, and/or on-site client visits to review business performance, including training and education.
– Work with the team members in the coordination of card production, implementation, and reporting activities for assigned clients.
– Document client interactions, issues, and actions per departmental guidelines. Review and analyze data to identify trends and proactively seek long-term solutions.
– Provide Management information in a clear and concise format to enable weekly/monthly reports/meetings to be completed within the deadlines given.
– Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the company’s current product offerings, processes, and strong awareness of industry development/trends.
Qualifications for the Senior Account Manager:
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience is required.
– 4+ years of Account Management experience or outside related client-facing experience is also required. Sales experience is a plus.
– Experience in the payment industry, financial services, or gift card processing is recommended.
– Expertise with project management software, tools, and techniques.
– Strong level of personal organization with excellent oral/written communication skills.
– Must be detail-oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment while effectively managing multiple tasks.
– Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to drive solutions by working collaboratively with internal and external partners.
– Must have excellent customer service and communication skills. Able to deliver difficult information to clients in a positive and constructive way.
– Proficient in standard Microsoft software products.
– Must be fluent in both German and English!
This is a home-office-based position. No Visa sponsorship.
We are looking forward to your application!
Check out our jobs page for more opportunities.
Are you more into IT jobs? Check out our sister brand Digital Source’s jobs board as well.