Senior Commercial Manager (Director)
Our client is an industry leading company in the FinTech space. Delivering excellent payment solutions, they are growing their company year after year. They are looking to establish and grow their Merchant Success team in Copenhagen. The team will work to accelerate their business and develop a go-to-market strategy by communicating with partners, expand existing account and capture market share.
The profile is a Senior commercial manager/director with a proven track record of leading sales & marketing teams. With experience in industries such as Ecommerce, SaaS, Payments and Banking you provide expert insights into your market.
With your exceptional leadership and a strong team of professionals you will be a key part of the growth in Denmark.
Senior Commercial Manager (Director) Responsibilities:
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned regions and accounts
- Take ownership of the team and facilitate excellence through great leadership
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, longlasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category specific landscapes and trends
Senior Commercial Manager (Director) requirements:
- 8+ years of relevant sales, partner or business development experience within the
- E-commerce, SaaS, Payments or Banking industry.
- 5+ years of successfully leading sales & marketing teams
- Consultative sales are in your nature and you have the numbers to prove it
- Relevant higher education
- Great presentation and communications skills.
- Fluency in written English and Danish