Our client, a major European fintech, is looking for a Senior Fraud Product Manager that will be working in Berlin or Stockholm.
As a Senior Fraud Product Manager, you will be joining the Fraud and Prevention team, working predominantly for the Fraud Strategy subgroup.
- Prevent fraudster from abusing the services offered by our client
- Driving and delivering the most complex and challenging cross-team initiatives, from inception to production
- Work closely with the accountable leads to support immediate priorities, ensuring the timely delivery of features in crucial internal applications
- Optimize the backlog to reduce task switching and plan for the most efficient path to realize the team's overall vision and mission
- 5 years or more of Product Management experience gained in either a banking, payments, fintech, or e-commerce environment.
- Proven experience in leading product teams.
- A strong understanding of Fraud or Regulatory Compliance products.
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written).
- Strong in analytics, structured, data driven and detailed oriented.
- BA/MS in Software Engineering, Maths, Science, Economics or a related field.
Does this opportunity interest you? If so, let's get in touch!