Senior Information Security Consultant (m/f/d)
Berlin, Hamburg, Hannover, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Braunschweig
We are looking for experienced Information Security Consultants for a German Cybersecurity client with over 60 years of market presence.
- Information Security Management Systems: Establishing and advancing Information Security Management Systems according to ISO 27001/2.
- Audits: Conducting inventories and audits regarding the security processes of our customers.
- Risk Management: Identifying and assessing risks for business processes and assets, deriving measures for better protection.
What we wish from you:
- German and English language fluency
- A completed diploma or master's degree with an information/electrotechnical or scientific background.
- Several years of experience with Information Security Management Systems according to ISO 27001.
- ISO 27001 Information Security Officer/Professional Certificate.
- Ideally, experience with audits and preferably ISO 19011 Auditor Certificate.
- Initiative and good analytical skills.
- Willingness to learn, flexibility, independent work, and enjoyment of teamwork.
- Professional demeanour in communication with customers.
What can you expect:
- You will receive an unlimited employment contract and a secure workplace with individual training and career opportunities.
- Thorough training in the professional environment.
- Challenges in the field of security-critical systems (among others) in the industrial and railway sectors.
- Enjoy the familial atmosphere of an established company, with experienced and motivated colleagues.
- You will receive fair compensation with a 13th-month salary and performance-oriented gratification.
- Manage your working hours flexibly and benefit from a lot of flexibility – Mobile Work has been part of their offering even before Covid.
- Benefit from the attractive company pension scheme.
- Secure tax-free employer subsidies that you can use for various health offerings.
- Take advantage of our offer for an E-Bike on a leasing basis with a significant employer subsidy.
- Develop yourself through appreciative feedback and become part of a team where your ideas are welcome.
We are looking forward towards your application!