Senior Offensive Security Specialist (m/f/d)
Stuttgart, Berlin, Braunschweig, Leipzig, Hamburg or Hannover
For our German Cybersecurity client with over 60 years of experience on the market we are looking for offensive security experts (red team).
Your core responsibilities include:
- Planning penetration tests, including information gathering and test specification.
- Conducting technical and physical penetration tests with creative and possibly spontaneous use of modern tools and methodologies.
- Documenting test results and creating suitable solution proposals for the hardening and securing of examined systems or infrastructures.
- Undertaking additional tasks in the day-to-day operations of security projects.
What you can expect:
- You will receive an unlimited employment contract and a secure workplace with individual training and career opportunities.
- Thorough training in the professional environment.
- Challenges in the field of security-critical systems (among others) in the industrial and railway sectors.
- Enjoy the familial atmosphere of an established company, with experienced and motivated colleagues.
- You will receive fair compensation with a 13th-month salary and performance-oriented gratification.
- Manage your working hours flexibly and benefit from a lot of flexibility – Mobile Work has been part of their offering even before Covid.
- Benefit from the attractive company pension scheme.
- Secure tax-free employer subsidies that you can use for various health offerings.
- Take advantage of our offer for an E-Bike on a leasing basis with a significant employer subsidy.
- Develop yourself through appreciative feedback and become part of a team where your ideas are welcome.
What we wish from you:
- Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken.
- A completed diploma or master's degree with an information/electrotechnical or scientific background.
- Proficient handling of Linux (Kali Linux) and various IT security tools.
- Secure handling of CVE/CWE/CAPEC and exploit databases.
- Optional: Experience in testing embedded and IoT protocols (e.g., CAN-Bus, JTAG, BLE, MQTT) as well as industrial technologies (e.g., Industrial Ethernet, PLCs, Profibus).
- Special problem-solving skills and creativity.
- Initiative and good analytical skills.
- Willingness to learn, flexibility, independent work, and enjoyment of teamwork.
- Professional demeanour in communication with customers.
We are looking forward towards your application!