Senior Payment Partnership Manager
Our client is a well-known payment provider with offices around the globe. They offer a truly global, cross-border payment platform. Providing payment to some of the world’s largest merchants.
As they continue to grow their footprint across the globe and specifically North America, they are looking for a Senior Payment Partnership Manager.
You manage and support the strategic relationships with existing and future acquirers and alternative payment method providers in the NorthAm region. You participate in the decisions of the company to adapt its portfolio of payment products to the evolution of markets and technologies. You are responsible to provide information on the product provided by the partners inside the company and specifically to sales to increase acceptance by our customers.
You collaborate with your peers in the team in the maintenance and administration of the contractual relationship. You are the Linking pin between partners and the organization.
The Payment Partnerships department is responsible for managing all aspects of the commercial relationships with our client’s third-party suppliers from which they buy and/or in-source payment products and services. These vendors mainly consist of banks, card acquirers, payment gateways and alternative payment product providers.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the product strategy
- Explore and develop new partnerships for our client’s NorthAm offering
- Negotiate better terms and conditions from the existing partners
- Promote the partnerships internally
- Control the costs from the partners
- Be the primary contact for your partners
- Support the Heads of the department and Payment Partnerships managers of the various pillars
- Monitor the information from our organization to the partners
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance / Economics)
- > 5 years working experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Result oriented & problem-solving mindset
- Previous experience in Online Payments or a FinTech environment is a “plus”
- Experienced user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)