For a client of ours, we are looking for a PPC Specialist that has what it takes to shape the future of a rapidly growing, global high-traffic B2C e-commerce platform.
They help everyone worldwide to buy, send or exchange digital value as simply and safely as possible.
How? With a strong passion for technology and with an entrepreneurial DNA, we have developed the best smart platforms to make the global exchange of digital value as simple and safely as possible.
Their brands are active in more than 130 countries, processing millions of online transactions to connect the services of their partners with consumers worldwide.
They are growing massively with new customers in new countries, with new products, and via new channel strategies. All based on data-driven decision making.
Your contribution to their mission
As a Senior PPC specialist, you will work in their Performance team executing the online search strategies. Next to their main brand, the PPC specialists will also manage their local heroes brands. Targeting various users around the world in different languages, it has a massive scale and scope.
You would take ownership of a part of the traffic acquisition activity as well as taking ownership of major projects that would benefit the whole activity.
You will work on things like
· Planning, managing, execution and measurement of the paid search campaigns for their new markets across different search engines and languages
· Identify and act on high impact opportunities
· Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve a maximum return on investment on paid search campaigns
· Report & monitor of assigned region campaigns to ensure performance
· Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
· Research and analyze competitor advertising strategies and plan appropriate responses
· Own budget and forecast of your activity
· Take ownership of key areas around data, reporting and automation, helping shape the next level of complexity
· Review and design new optimization processes – implement them within the team
· Help the team grow sharing your experience in areas you master – participate in educating various stakeholders on their activity
· Enhance the use of tools to maximize the benefits
· Develop collaboration with other teams in the company
· Develop outstanding relationship with various stakeholders and external partners
They are looking for someone who is strategic, analytical and creative. You are results-driven and have strong problem-solving capabilities. With your data-driven mindset and social skills you can translate data into understandable information.
· Min. 5 years experience within PPC in complex environment
· Knowledge of bidding tools and strategies is essential (campaign automation, bid management)
· Love for numbers, an analytical mindset and a data-driven approach to any task performed. You challenge the status quo, come up with new hypotheses, make plans to test them
· Experience with feed-based campaigns
· A super open mind & love for change to embrace new ideas, new ways of working, new cultures in an awesome international workspace
· Great accountability & ownership that enables you to go the extra mile to solve any PPC-related matter
· Excellent communication skills – oral and written in English