Senior Platforms Partner Manager (Payments)
– Remote –
Our client builds flexible payments solutions to help global enterprises — like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas — launch new products and create experiences customers love.
Become part of the German team to partner up and find synergies with the most important platforms like Spryker, shopware, plentymarkets and more.
- 3+ years managing partners or taking care of key accounts
- Knowledge in platform categories such as: eCommerce, subscription management, marketplaces, procurement
- A confident public speaker with a desire to talk at events
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple relationships and projects simultaneously
- Pro-active, self-motivated and able to flourish whilst working with minimal guidance
- Fluent in German and English. Italian or Spanish a bonus.
- When possible, a willingness to travel 25% – 50% to visit partners and our client's other global offices
- Preferred: experience and network with Intershop, PlentyMarkets, Shopware, Commercetools and Spryker
What you'll be doing
- Manage and nurture established partnerships to enable our partners’ growth, increase the adoption of our client's solution
- Evaluate and assess the strategic and revenue impact of potential opportunities with existing and new partners
- Plan, hunt and land new platform partners headquartered in your region across b2c and b2b digital payment use cases such as eCommerce, subscription or marketplaces.
- Lead all aspects of new partnerships from discovery to deal execution.
- Collaborate internally to land integration, go-to-market activities and on-going success of the partnership.
- Evangelise our digital payment products and services by closely aligning to partners’ expertise, market coverage and platform specialisms
- Developing success metrics for each partner you manage, including KPIs related to merchant pipeline, events and marketing