We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 5000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
We are looking for Senior Product Managers who can help us re-imagine this future and make it a reality. We are the highest valued fintech company in Europe, and we believe that our journey has just begun.
What you'll be doing…
- Ultimately, you are responsible for a valuable and viable product
- You set an inspiring vision, strategy and metrics for your product on which you create buy-in and alignment throughout the organization (especially your own team)
- You understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
- You have a constant and dedicated focus on your customers
- You own the budget and PnL for your product
- You lead a cross-functional team for a strategically important Product or you may lead a group of several teams depending on your experience and what roles we have open
We’d love to meet someone with…
- Software Product Management experience leading a cross-functional team
- A proven track record of product launches where you have taken a product from concept to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- A proven ability to drive change across an organisation
It would be great if you also have experience with any of the below…
- Building banking products or platforms
- Building payment products or platforms
- Building e-commerce products or platforms
- Building global products or driving localization of products
- We also love Product Managers that can design or code but it’s not a must have!