Senior Product Manager – Fulfilment Solutions (FS)
Our clients solutions enable B2B brand partners to use our clients best-in-class eCommerce fulfilment solutions and offer it to their end-customers.
As a Senior Product Manager in FS, you will be driving the roadmap of Inventory Management Modules. With your product vision, you aspire to optimize the overall partner inventory offerings by helping partners manage their inventory in the most sustainable manner and eventually contribute to better end consumer experience.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Collaborate with an extended network of internal and external stakeholders to scope, prioritize and solve the most important partner problems
- Determine and drive the product vision of Europe’s most customer-centric fulfilment platform that connects any fashion brand with customers anytime anywhere
- Contribute to the mid- & long-term product vision while collaborating with your product peers and engineering leadership to ensure that as a team you deliver high quality and high impact products
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Expertise in product discovery and agile product management; strong business sense and a passion for solving problems
- Ability to bridge the gap between business and technology, build trust with key stakeholders to align multiple teams and deliver on strategic initiatives
- Previous experience of working with internal and external stakeholders combined with an analytical mindset
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to clearly communicate your product vision in simple and easy to understand language for a broad audience, including senior management, your teams, as well as colleagues from within and outside the team
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% shopping discount with our client, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. They drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 40 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.