(Senior) Product Manager Chargebacks
Our client is a Nordic based financial services company, currently expanding into wider Europe. Their large customer base, well-known owners and understanding of the industry give them the foundation to succeed. Their customers rely on you all to help them stay ahead of the competition by making life easier every day for their customers.
They are looking to grow their team in Germany with a (senior) product manager charebacks who can help build products for both the DACH, as well as the wider European market.
This role can be home-based anywhere in Germany.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Managing and leading product vision, long-term roadmap and development together with the product management team
- Developing and maturing new products, services and features that enables an even more and enhanced product value proposition
- Continuously improving the product management team’s commercial understanding by using market insights for drivers in product development and creating prove points for new ideas
- Participating actively in the customer cases and being responsible for delivering inputs to RFIs and RFPs
- Working closely with a large spread of stakeholders both internal and external
Your professional qualifications include:
- Preferably you bring experience from the banking, card or payments services sector
- Specific knowledge on card dispute solutions and processes
- +5 years of product management and business development experience
- Experience within commercial business modelling and value proposition creation
- Good financial understanding, decisiveness in difficult matters and not afraid of taking calculated risks
- Conducting and converting market research and customer input into new product ideas
- You have excellent communications skills in German and English both verbally and in writing
- Experience and thrives in speaking or presenting in front of an audience
- Familiar with agile development and sprint development for testing and proving MVP