(Senior) Product Manager Fleet
Remote in Scandinavia or Germany
Our client is a Nordic based financial services company, currently expanding into wider Europe. Their large customer base, well-known owners and understanding of the industry give them the foundation to succeed. Their customers rely on you all to help them stay ahead of the competition by making life easier every day for their customers.
In order to further build out their proposition around fleet, fuel cards and mobility as a service (MaaS), they are looking for a (Senior) Product Manager Fleet.
This role can be based in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland or Germany, as well as Poland or Croatia.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Defining and managing Fleet product suite and offering
- Managing product vision, strategy, long-term roadmap and development
- Address customer and market needs through innovative, in-demand, Fleet product proposition
- Bring in your industry knowledge and insights to further steer the product vision
- Managing product financials and business cases
- Participating actively in customer cases
- Have a sharp eye for market trends and competitive landscape to secure staying ahead of the market
- Working closely with a large spread of stakeholders, internal and external
- Extensive experience from the Fleet, MaaS and fuel segment cards and payments services
- +5 years Product management and – development experience within the European market
- Experience on working on customer cases and from sales dialogues
- Experience on business models, pricing and value proposition creation
- Converting market trends and customer input as new products
- Experience in Product Marketing positioning
- You have excellent communications skills, verbally and in writing in English
- Experience and proof points on delivering in a high-stress situation