(Senior) Product Manager Issuing
Our client is a Nordic based financial services company, currently expanding into wider Europe. Their large customer base, well-known owners and understanding of the industry give them the foundation to succeed. Their customers rely on you all to help them stay ahead of the competition by making life easier every day for their customers.
They are looking to significantly grow their team in Germany with several (senior) product managers and business analysts to help build out their issuing products for both the DACH, as well as the wider European market.
These roles can be home-based from anywhere within Germany.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Managing product vision, long-term roadmap and development
- Managing product financials and business cases
- Developing new products, services and features
- Participating actively in customer cases
- Working closely with a large spread of stakeholders, internal and external
Your professional qualification and background include:
- Extensive experience from the banking, card or payments services sector, preferably from Issuer or processing
- +5 years Product management and – development experience, or experience as a BA within the European/DACH market
- Experience on working on customer cases and from sales dialogues
- Experience on business models, pricing and value proposition creation
- Converting market trends and customer input as new products
- Experience in Product Marketing positioning
- You have excellent communications skills, verbally and in writing in English and German
- Experience and proof points on delivering in a high-stress situation