Senior Product Manager – Marketplace Platform Tools
Our client, one of the biggest fashion marketplaces world wide, is looking for product managers to join their marketplace team.
They are building a partner-facing (B2B) ecosystem of products and services to help partners sell and succeed on their marketplace.
As a Sr. Product Manager of the Marketplace Platform, you will play a key role in defining, designing and building products and services that serve as the foundation of this marketplace.
The position would be based in Berlin and our client offers visa sponsorship as well as relocation.
What they need from you:
- You define and own the long-term product vision and the roadmap for your suite of products to support a diverse set of teams so that they can deliver great value to our partner users.
- You discover new product opportunities, estimate their business impact, prioritize their implementation and continuously deliver innovative solutions with a focus on great user experience.
- You understand the needs, problems and challenges for a broad spectrum of product, business, and engineering stakeholders to build a scalable infrastructure to support our client's marketplace’s vision.
- You define and regularly monitor success metrics that support your decision-making process for new and existing products and services.
- You work autonomously and with a broad spectrum of cross-functional and multi-organizational teams, in a changing, but fun and interesting environment.
What our client is looking for:
- Successful track record of creating the product vision, roadmap and executing the launch of cutting edge platform products. Passion for solving problems that improve processes and drive innovation.
- Experience with user research and testing methodologies to understand the needs and problems of end users, and to (in)validate your hypotheses.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills, combined with an ability to build trustful relationships with disparate personnel, across multiple teams and a wider tech community.
- Ability to write documents and clearly communicate your product vision in simple and easy to understand language for a broad audience, including senior management, your teams, as well as colleagues from within and outside the the team. Visual thinker.
- You are confident, independent, and team-oriented with a bias for action and a positive attitude that makes the work environment happy and a joy to be in.