We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, Open Loop Wallet, Fintech (f/m/d) to join our Fintech team responsible for building a world-class wallet platform, processing millions of transactions for our markets globally. With this platform, we hope to improve digital payments for customers and to enable new experiences to customers and riders. The position will be based in our incredible Hub in the heart of Berlin.
As a Senior Product Manager in the Wallets Domain, you will be responsible for bringing key Payments services to market. You will create a clear understanding of platform needs and you translate these into products which bring value globally. You will own the definition of your product roadmap, the delivery of the product and the communication and expectation setting with your stakeholders.
What you'll be doing
- You will be a Senior Product Manager for the Fintech platform with a lot of space to grow.
- You will be working within the Wallet domain on some exciting Fintech topics and contribute to our growth in different regions.
- You will start by working as an individual contributor developing key concepts and over time with a team of developers to scope high priority and technically complex projects.
- You will be responsible for aligning business, operations and technology teams.
- You will gather field insights and incorporate them into architectural and business decisions, with one of your major stakeholders being other developers on the platform.
What you have
- You have previous experience working in Fintech and specifically Wallets Domain.
- You have 7+ years of product management experience.
- You are curious, not afraid of challenging the status quo and pay attention to details.
- You are able to understand complex topics and summarise them in a simple way for others.
- You hold a university degree in computer science or have some experience with software development.
- You have a passion for technical topics
- You have experience in managing and driving product definition and improvement in KPI metrics, fostering a strong partnership with teams across the company, and advocating on behalf of customers.
- You possess exceptional analytical skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, and enjoy working with developers.
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer you
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active guilds and through our global tech & product community.
- We offer visa & relocation support globally to our permanent employees.
- Enjoy our free online yoga classes and a subsidized Urban Sports Club or Gympass membership.
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to our confidential Employee Assistance Program.
- Participate in our health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccines.
- Benefit from subsidised products e.g. BVG ticket, meal vouchers, fruit or vegetable box or our bike rental program
- We support child care needs where we partner with an external service to support tasks such as Kita search and application, Au Pair or childminder search
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package.
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
- Access our e-learning platform MyAcademy and participate in our various inhouse trainings, including German learning options.
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options.
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events – due to the current situation on a virtual basis.
- And much more…