Senior Product Owner Platform & Security (Barcelona or Amsterdam)
Job opportunity for a Senior Product Owner Platform & Security based in Barcelona or Amsterdam: Our client is a well-known FinTech scale-up that is on the forefront of fighting financial crime. They support companies such as N26, Solarisbank, Bol.com and Trade Republic with their KYC and AML compliance and build partnership with local and international law enforcement agencies such.
To our client, Product Owners are pivotal and you are responsible for turning the product vision into reality and gaining measurable benefits from products and features your team(s) has released.
Your Responsibilities as Product Owner Platform & Security
- You work directly with our client’s Platform and Infrastructure teams to create a solid and manageable product roadmap, stories, and feature development backlog that scales for the future in all sprints
- You work with our client’s security, compliance, risk departments to gather requirements to build a state-of-the-art infrastructure in the cloud
- You launch fast and iterate on platform solutions that are being used by our client’s development teams
- Listen to their partners, engineers, and stakeholders to identify problems that our client is able to solve beyond expectations
- Deliver amazing results quarter after quarter which solves problems and provide 100% customer-centric solutions for the better
- Make sure our client’s platform product meets the highest quality and regulatory standards that a regulated company like theirs needs to adhere to
- Work with the latest standards in security to protect the (online) identities and sensitive data
- Work closely with the entire Product team to define the positioning of our client’s (mobile/web) product strategy, roadmaps, and execution of new products and features
Required Qualifications for the Role
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience, of which at least 2 years of experience in building, developing and optimizing (AWS or Azure) public cloud infrastructure in a Product Owner – Manager, Consultant, engineer, or similar role,
- Bring knowledge about Infra as code (IaC), CI/CD driven deployment and cloud managed services
- Identify the right priorities and be structured and disciplined to stay on course
- Are a creative problem solver with a holistic mindset – you are connecting the dots, structure them, and are detail-oriented in describing them
- Have experience working with internal and external stakeholders to define and specify product requirements.
- Become the subject matter expert
- We need you to be a great communicator. Both written as well as spoken.
- We are a team. You are a team player.
- You are a motivator. An action-oriented motivator to achieve our client’s goals as a team.
We are looking forward to your application!
For more opportunities, check out our jobs page!
Are you more into IT jobs? Have a look at our sister brand Digital Source’s jobs board as well.