We are a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities – a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
What will you do
As a Project Manager in Partner Onboarding, you will be responsible for bringing Partners live and proactively ensuring that they continuously derive value from our products. As the first point of contact for our Partners, you’ll work towards ensuring that they view us as a trusted business partner with whom they can dream big.
About Your Role:
- You are responsible for managing projects such as bringing our partners live and help them grow to become a revenue driver for Solarisbank or other projects which have high strategic relevance for the company
- You drive and support our internal departments and partners on a broad range of topics such as business case validations, contract negotiations, compliance and risk assessments, outsourcing management, set-up of operational processes and API integrations
- You autonomously identify optimization potentials inside the team and organization, for example in the partner onboarding processes, and proactively seize them
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role
What you should bring along
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and the scope of your role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development.
- You have 5+ years of Project Management experience, ideally in the (Fin-)Tech industry
- You have extensive experience in identifying and managing internal, as well as external stakeholders and it comes naturally to you to maintain good relationships with them
- You have experience in working with Management/ C-Level stakeholders inside and outside of your own organization
- You show a strong track record in leading complex projects such as a new strategic partnerships or product launches
- You are highly analytical, dedicated to meeting deadlines and committed to closely managing expectations
- You are a strong communicator, are skilled in reading people and you know the importance of both the big picture and small details
- You are able to flourish with minimal guidance, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Fluency in English, as well as fluency in either German, French, Italian, or Spanish is a must