Senior Project Manager (f/m/d) | Payments
Germany – No Visa Sponsorship!
As a project manager, you will work in a team of up to six highly experienced program and project managers and act as a staff unit to the management. Each project manager takes the lead and responsibility for important operational projects for the Payment Development Company, which has a big impact on our client's business, and its transformation to a platform. In the future, we will not only be the payment service provider for our client but also connect with other group companies helping them on exciting projects.
– As a project manager, you will work closely with internal managers and project members as well as with the corresponding interface teams at our client's company, and external service providers.
– You will set up your projects in a structured manner by defining and agreeing on the scope of the project, setting up the organizational structure of the project, and identifying your stakeholders.
– You manage your projects stringently and in the right places, sometimes with tact and sometimes with assertiveness. You keep a permanent eye on the project performance, document it, and know exactly when and how you have to take countermeasures.
– You can play every key on the keyboard of stakeholder management, even with very complex project structures and up to the management and board level.
– You are experienced in risk management at the project level and know-how to assess and document this realistically and in accordance with the framework conditions.
– You prepare and follow up on all-important project deadlines and moderate confidently, skilfully, and perhaps even meditate at times.
– You act as a multi-project manager and ensure that the projects are integrated into the organization and coordinate the requirements and dependencies on other projects and activities in the payment company.
– Business Fluent in German and English.
– Multiple years of relevant professional experience in project/program management at a payment service provider, credit or financial institution, fintech start-up, or a comparable environment or at a consulting firm, preferably in the implementation and management of IT projects.
– Excellent and demonstrable skill set in Agile, as well as traditional project management.
– Excellent analytical skills as well as a very structured and solution-oriented way of working.
– Strong communication skills regardless of hierarchy levels.
– Very high self-motivation, open-mindedness, and willingness to perform.
– Affinity for Agile working and digitalization topics in the area of payments.
– Demonstrable, relevant experience in the IT tools Confluence, Jira and Miro.
– Basic knowledge of regulatory requirements (e.g. ZAG, BAIT, MaRisk, PSD2, GWG, EBA guidelines, DSGVO, etc).
– Experience in the e-commerce environment.
We are looking forward to your application!