Senior Sales Executive FinTech
Our client is a Hamburg-based FinTech company that supports enterprise customers with a software platform for digitizing end customer invoices and dunning processes.
Based on artificial intelligence, they combine digital communication channels with a variety of payment methods. Their mission is to use smart technology to design the previously analog payment processes for customers and companies in an intelligent and convenient way.
With their extensive Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution, they use industry-specific, innovative features to optimize the customer journey of customers from banks, e-commerce and mobility companies, energy providers, insurers and telecommunications providers, among others.
They want to continue growing sustainably in the next few years and are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to support their sales team in Hamburg, who will work with them to redefine the market for digital receivables management.
You are responsible for:
- You are the main point of contact for our client’s potential customers, as well as existing customers and advise them on complex issues in the field of digitization in receivables management.
- You’ll develop new business as well as manage existing clients.
- You will develop needs-based solutions together with their project management team and help their customers to become more successful.
- You present their product to their customers on site, as well as with lectures at conferences and trade fairs.
- With the help of feedback from their customers, you will support Product Management in the needs-based further development of our digital solution.
- You have relevant work experience in a similar position.
- You are able to process and explain complex topics in a recipient-friendly manner, and you appear confident and professional at all hierarchical levels.
- As a good team player, you get the information you need and network with your colleagues. You also show sensitivity and negotiating skills in communication with customers.
- You are fluent in German and English (spoken and written).
- You will become part of an international team of experienced technology and business experts.
- A high-ranking sales team made up of successful and team-oriented sales professionals.
- You work closely with Marketing, Project Management, Product. and data teams together.
- A technically challenging industry environment, active knowledge transfer and best practice exchange within the team.
- A high degree of personal responsibility from day one and freedom of design when realizing your own creative ideas.