We are the world’s leading global information services company. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 30. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 21k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow. To do this we employ the brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference
About The Job
As a Senior Sales Manager (all genders), you will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies that drive revenue growths. You will work closely with customers in the retail and ecommerce sectors, helping them to identify their needs and providing them with customized solutions that meet their specific requirements. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers within the target market.
- Conduct account planning to identify opportunities and develop strategies to achieve revenue growth targets and you are responsible for the expansion of Experian's business with TIER 1 and TIER 2 customers
- Conduct research to understand the client's business and industry, specifically retail and ecommerce, their problems and decision-making process
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers by conducting research on the customer's organization and building rapport through targeted communication
- Customize solutions to meet customer needs by conducting a thorough discovery process to uncover their pain points and presenting solutions that directly address those pain points
- Create compelling presentations that showcase the value of Experian's solutions and highlight how they meet the customer's specific needs.
- Negotiate contracts and pricing that meet the customer's needs while also ensuring that revenue targets are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments by attending conferences, reading industry publications, and engaging with thought leaders in the industry
Why this role is important to us
The Senior Sales Manager (all genders) position is crucial to the growth in the German market, particularly within the retail and e-commerce sectors. By leveraging their expertise in solution-based selling methods, the Senior Sales Managers (all genders) will be able to develop and execute sales strategies that drive revenue growth and increase market share. This position will also help to maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers within the target market, ensuring that customer needs are being met and that Experian remains a trusted partner in the industry.
- Several years of experience in B2B sales of complex software solutions with a proven track record of large deal sales
- Experience in the eCommerce industry regarding trends and developments and ideally already bring a network with you
- Collaborative mindset in the acquisition of new customers as well as with internal stakeholders
- Strong hunter personality with experience in developing new business
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to conduct research and customize solutions to meet customer needs
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers
- Results-oriented with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred
- Fluent in German and English.