Fast growing security company based in the Netherlands
Evaluate the security of products that use embedded, smart card, and mobile technologies. To analysing threats and weaknesses by taking apart a device’s specifications, code or hardware, and then developing the necessary tools to attack the security.
- Mobile Security, low-level computer architecture, security concepts, embedded system architecture, OS internals, Trusted Execution Environments.
- Cryptographic algorithms and protocols, whitebox crypto.
- Reverse engineering of binary code.
- ARM assembly and the programming languages C/C++, and Java.
- Exploitation of software vulnerabilities.
- Finding vulnerabilities in source code or binaries through manual review
- With mobile security for iOS or Android.