Senior Solution Manager France – Fintech européenne majeure
Our client is a European FinTech unicorn, global provider of payment solutions and aims to offer their merchants and consumers the best payment and checkout experience. They are one of Europe’s fastest growing companies serving almost 100.000 merchants worldwide and on a mission to disrupt the financial services industry. Backed by some of the world’s most well-known investors, having double digit year on year growth figures and working with some of the world’s leading brands.
They are currently building a brand new team in Paris.
Your roles as a Senior Solution Manager
You are responsible for defining our client’s product solutions for their biggest merchants and partners based on their needs.
You work closely with the sales team to provide technical product knowledge and support during the sales process. You are a trusted advisor for both internal and external stakeholders and own all of the technical aspects of the pre-sales process as well as delivery of solution proposals to clients. This includes leading product demos and presentations, providing technical input into customer proposals and translating product and business requirements into innovative solutions. When working with partners, you will also own the end to end delivery of all technical integration aspects during the partner.
When a customized solution requires development, the Solution Engineer will be the one to define the needs of the client, architect a solution together with the client and internal teams and lead the realization effort.
You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking our client to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! Our client embraces change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
As a Senior Solution Manager, you should have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in working with and/or implementing web technologies
- Outstanding problem solving ability, eagerness to learn and curiosity
- Adaptable attitude and personality that is ready for continuous change
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written French
Ideally also have:
- 5+ years of relevant work client-facing experience with web technologies, including payments and/or e-commerce
- Experience with current web shop-systems, content-management-systems
- Some sales or account management experience.
You will succeed if you are
- Proud of the way you can communicate complex solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences of senior stakeholders
- Not only good at the tech stuff but can easily present your solutions together with the responsible Account manager to the client
- Enjoy working at a high pace while remaining detail oriented
- Thrive in an environment where you get the opportunity to use your quick and creative mind
- Fuel your success is your enthusiasm and drive, which will help you and your team to deliver great solutions
- Humble and committed person with a desire to always exceed expectations