Senior Specialist, Card Issuing
We are looking for a Senior Specialist, Card Issuing (f/m/d) to join our client's Fintech team at their incredible Hub in the heart of Berlin.
Our client is the global leader in food delivery and Q-commerce and operates in +50 countries with their +40 global brands.
- You will be launching and scaling card-issuing business across our client's business units, with the ability to translate users’ needs into product requirements
- Propose and implement the appropriate Go To Market strategy for the respective market
- Leading commercial deals with card schemes and card issuing partners through the entire lifecycle; deal management, deal structuring, negotiation, and implementation
- Monitor market trends consumer/commercial demand. Leverage industry data, market research, key learnings, and best practices to add value and deliver relevant insights.
- 5 plus years of relevant work experience in payments industry preferably in e-commerce, food delivery companies.
- Strong experience with card issuing market and procedures
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
- Valuable work experience focused on quantitative analysis, excel, and logical reasoning.
- Strong problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure problems and develop solutions.
- An excellent process manager with strong attention to detail
Why our client?
- English is their working language and your future colleagues come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, they also offer visa & relocation support!
- They take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours and, for most of the teams, the option of working from home
- Enjoy our free weekly online yoga classes and subsidized Urban Sports Club or GymPass membership
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with their free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to the confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Participate in health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccination
- Benefit from subsidised products e.g. BVG ticket, meal vouchers, fruit or vegetable box or our bike rental program
- They support child care needs where they partner with an external service to support tasks such as Kita search and application, Au Pair or childminder search
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed DAX company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
- Access their e-learning platform and participate in their various inhouse trainings, including German learning options
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events – due to the current situation on a virtual basis