This leading Dutch retailer has been one of the biggest players in its segment over the past 30 years. Currently this company is looking for a senior UX Designer/ Strategist in its Amsterdam headquarters. Do you feel you can seamlessly switch between the customer side of things and operate in all parameters of the digital working space? Then this is the right opportunity for you.
As UX Designer you will be in charge of the usability on all Digital channels. This concerns web/ app and instore digital defaults. From brainstorming on prototypes, to sketching flows and using consumer research for optimising sales funnels and online CX journeys.
• Responsible for the usability on high-volume Digital channels
• Optimize the digital customer journey for millions of users across the globe
• Research, prototype, sketch and translate business requirements into visual designs
• Work closely together with Marketing for a user friendly on brand experience
• Challenge Digital roadmap initiatives with user insights
• Strategical internal partner for quantitative and qualitative customer behavior/feedback
What you bring to the table:
• Bachelor degree in interaction design or similar field
• At least five years of experience in web and mobile design
• Minimum 5 years working in E-commerce
• A solid understanding of user-centered design principles, design thinking and design systems
• Able to create simple and elegant solutions to complex design problems
• Experience with tools like Sketch, Invision
• Experience with optimization tools like Hotjar, Usabilla, Mopinion
• Ability to present and convince C-level stakeholders
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapid changing environment
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
Obviously there is much more to tell and talk about, since this vacancy only shows a tip of the iceberg.. Feel free to get in touch today!